Brete D. Moran, D.M.D., L.L.C.
Dr. Brete Moran was born in Milford, CT. He attended Grinnell College in Grinnell, Iowa, and following graduation he attended Boston University School of Graduate Dentistry. After earning his DMD degree, Dr. Moran completed his Periodontal Residency at Boston University. Brete D. Moran, D.M.D., L.L.C. then entered into private practice in 1988.
Dr. Moran, his wife Christy, and two sons, Beau and Coby, reside in Orange, CT. Fishing, boating, motorcycling and snowboarding are just some of the many interests Dr. Moran has outside of dentistry.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- Connecticut Society of Periodontists
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Shoreline Dental Society (past President)
- Milford Dental Society (past President)
- Selected as one of CT Magazine’s Best Dentists for the last 4 years (survey sent to over 2000 CT Dentists asking whom they would send family/friends to for care)